"I had a colonic, rectovaginal, and ovarian endometriosis, adenomyosis, fallopian adhesion, together with ileocolostomy and 2 times of laparotomy.
My body survived them all.
Now it's my soul's turn to survive also.
Though what's ahead remains unknown
I'd like to keep a hope alive..."

Friday, May 1, 2009

1st Period After Operation #2

A week after I was back home, I went to meet my endocrinologist. He examined the area he had operated, and he said it was so far so good. He prescribed me with pentoxifylline for 1 month. He told me to come again in one month to see what will happen.

I had my 1st period after the second surgery on April 7. As I've mentioned in the post about my symptoms, I've been free from period pain for about 3 months. So I was shocked that in this period, I felt so much pain.

That was the kind of pain I've never felt before.

It was on the left and right side of my lower abdomen. A heavy pain, really. Constantly in the 1st day. Heavy bleeding in the 1st and 2nd day. Less in the 3rd day.

The 4th day, yet another pain and heavy bleeding. The pain was lessen, though.

Then stopped.

Maybe the heavy bleeding was caused by the drug I was taking. After a little reading, pentoxifylline was meant to be so. But how about the pain?

Tomorrow I'm going to the clinic. And I'm so scared...

Update: The meeting has been canceled, scheduled on next Saturday :(

3 comments:

katherine May 6, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

I am so sorry to all the pains that you have right now. Hope you will be okay so soon.

Ciela May 6, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Hi Dessy! I understand how you feel right now. Just keep the hope within you and everything will turn out fine. I guess it's nothing to what I've been through. With God's blessings, I survived!

I Hope to see you again in my site. Take care!

dsy May 11, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

@katherine
thanks so much, I'm doing okay after surgery... hopefully no more surgery :)

@tita
everybody has got their own problem in life, don't they?
some even lot lot worse, which give me inspiration to be hopeful
it's just amazing how strong people can become during and after hurricane
thumbs up for the survivals! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving comments.

A line or two from u is a hundred support for me (^_~)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

All in The Blog

Banner & color mix by dsy
Original Template by OurBloggerTemplates
Papers & Embellishments by Shabby Princess
Frame Brushes by Pixels and Ice Cream
Color Inspiration from Colour Lovers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP