"I had a colonic, rectovaginal, and ovarian endometriosis, adenomyosis, fallopian adhesion, together with ileocolostomy and 2 times of laparotomy.
My body survived them all.
Now it's my soul's turn to survive also.
Though what's ahead remains unknown
I'd like to keep a hope alive..."

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chapter 3: A Rushing Week

The week after I went back from the hospital was running like a flash.

I melt down again, was taken to Emergency Unit at Rumah Sakit Cipto Mangunkusumo/RSCM (Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital), given medicine, sent home. The next day I went to polyclinic at the same hospital, was given YAL, sent home. I was told to have CT scan, however, since the purpose and the urgency of the test were not clearly stated to me... I just couldn't do that. I mean, with such a high price of test, I needed more than just "You better take CT scan, just to make sure"! Daaa...? So I just went home with confusion and disappointment.

None of those medication worked.

I went to an acupuncturist a friend recommended. I was told that I was hexed or something, then he handed me over to his brother who was said to be the one with this expertise. Okay, I know it was pretty insane, but, after seeing many doctors and 2 hospitals with no explanation, what else did I expect? So I happened to try one of his treatment at home, but decided not to continue coz I was too weak to go out to see him... with the fact that my dad wasn't impressed with the idea of hexing thing.

Another try, another failure.

The worst days were yet to come...

Saturday, September 13, 2008. I had not slept for about 2 days. I could not eat at all for the past few days. I began to vomit strange looking brownish green fluid which I suspected to be feces (it was later confirmed). So at that point my stomach was already loaded with feces.

That night, a kyai (spiritualist) a friend recommended was called to come to my house. He did some ritual which actually barely gave an impact. But at that point, anything seemed worth to try.

The next day, nothing improved. My parents and husband asked me to be taken to RSCM again, but I was so skeptical to hospital. I've been there and they gave nothing, I said. To be honest, I was more worried about money, silly me. After RS Harum robbed me, I knew that we were lacked of money. I knew we couldn't afford anymore medical treatment whatsoever.

So I asked my husband to call that kyai once again... I didn't (and don't) know for sure why I did that. Maybe I just wanted him to pray for me... Maybe I just wanted to give up...

But he couldn't come. Everything seemed to shift from then on, I think it was God's hands.

Night fell. I couldn't sleep for everytime I fell asleep for a second the pain immediately woke me up. I was weak, cold, pale. To the point that my family couldn't take it anymore, then they took me to RSCM without me being fully aware.

Sunday 14, I arrived at the Emergency Unit, once again...

to be continued...


Post a Comment

Thanks for giving comments.

A line or two from u is a hundred support for me (^_~)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

All in The Blog

Banner & color mix by dsy
Original Template by OurBloggerTemplates
Papers & Embellishments by Shabby Princess
Frame Brushes by Pixels and Ice Cream
Color Inspiration from Colour Lovers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP