"I had a colonic, rectovaginal, and ovarian endometriosis, adenomyosis, fallopian adhesion, together with ileocolostomy and 2 times of laparotomy.
My body survived them all.
Now it's my soul's turn to survive also.
Though what's ahead remains unknown
I'd like to keep a hope alive..."

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Operation #1: Summary

I intend to make a story instead of brief one, coz there are a lot things I want to say, so... why not first making a summary of it?

Since I'm not a person with any medical background whatsoever, below summary may not written in good medical terms... rather my words, really (^_^)p Should any mistakes recognized, please do leave a comment. (^_~)

Date in: September 14, 2008 - Date out: September 26, 2008
Date of operation: September 15, 2008

Pre-operation Diagnose: Ileo obstruction, suspect rectal tumor
Post-operation Diagnose: Ileo obstruction, ileocaecal tumor, ileo perforation

Summary:
- Pre-op: no defecation for 2 weeks, vomit, nausea, pain in the whole abdomen, heavy bloating
- Operation: peritonitis, ileo perforation found, ileocecal mass found, mass found between uterus and rectum causing adhesion.

Treatment:
1. Laparotomy exploration
2. Ileocaecal tumor resection
3. Ileum and colon resection
2. Ileocolostomy

Pathological Analysis: +/- 5cm mass matches with external endometriosis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving comments.

A line or two from u is a hundred support for me (^_~)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

All in The Blog

Banner & color mix by dsy
Original Template by OurBloggerTemplates
Papers & Embellishments by Shabby Princess
Frame Brushes by Pixels and Ice Cream
Color Inspiration from Colour Lovers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP