"I had a colonic, rectovaginal, and ovarian endometriosis, adenomyosis, fallopian adhesion, together with ileocolostomy and 2 times of laparotomy.
My body survived them all.
Now it's my soul's turn to survive also.
Though what's ahead remains unknown
I'd like to keep a hope alive..."

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chapter 1: When The Honeymoon Was Over

I got married in July 2008. It was when the sweet wonderful honeymoon days were over, I got sick... and worse, and worse...

As though my newly built world was falling apart right before my eyes. There were times when I thought I was going to die, for the pain was totally unbearable yet no clue at all of what disease I was carrying.

It started when the abdominal pain which I usually endured during the first 2 days of my period didn't go away even after my period was over. Also did the heavy gas and bloating.

Around mid of August I went to a doctor, and of course I was given medication for gastric pain. I got an acupuncture treatment which gave me a relieve for one day, before the pain appeared again. I went back to the same doctor to tell him that the pain remained, was given another acupuncture which last a few hours. Then again, the pain came back.

I started to feel nausea and vomit. Hardly eat. It was when I realized that I had not gone to the toilet for defecation for a few days. I think I didn't release gas as well.

I became weaker for anything went through my mouth was immediately thrown up. My stomach was getting bigger. With all the pain, I was taken to a nearby hospital.

to be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving comments.

A line or two from u is a hundred support for me (^_~)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

All in The Blog

Banner & color mix by dsy
Original Template by OurBloggerTemplates
Papers & Embellishments by Shabby Princess
Frame Brushes by Pixels and Ice Cream
Color Inspiration from Colour Lovers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP