"I had a colonic, rectovaginal, and ovarian endometriosis, adenomyosis, fallopian adhesion, together with ileocolostomy and 2 times of laparotomy.
My body survived them all.
Now it's my soul's turn to survive also.
Though what's ahead remains unknown
I'd like to keep a hope alive..."

Friday, June 12, 2009

Mission Baby: Start!

Exactly 3 months after 2nd surgery. I've had 3 periods (1st painful - 2nd no pain - 3rd a very mild pain), and 3 meetings with the doc. So far so good. Painful period has become and hopefully will forever be history.

Now I'm ready for the main program; a fertility mission. Honestly we've never been seriously trying to make me conceive - I got sick immediately after honeymoon, remember? However, with my disease, we need this program to not waste anymore time. Hurry before it comes back... Find out and treat any other obstacles which might exist as soon as possible.

Pentoxyfilin has been dropped. There are only 2 names listed on this month presciption; Naturol 400iu 2x1 and folic acid 1x1.

The next thing I need to do is HSG (hysterosalpingogram) on the 9th day of my cycle.... so it's still days from now since my next period is expected to come on around June 22. This is an X-ray test to see whether or not I have tubal blockage. And of course, as part of the program, my hubby will have to have a sperm analysis... something which I'm still wondering how the procedure will be like more than my HSG... (^_^)p

So now I'm anxious with the results even long before they're taken... My mind is fully loaded with what ifs.

Scares me like hell, but I have to move on and have no other choice. The road has been taken, where both the length and the end are still mystery... Mission baby has just started... Wish me luck, everyone! (^_~)

7 comments:

marinouy June 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Good luck, Daisy, dear... Hope we can hear the good news from u soon... ^_^

Anonymous,  June 13, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

where did you have your surgery? endometriosis.org/nutrition
makingbabies.com
fertilitycare.org
omsoul.com
doctors can help you chart, do blood tests and supplement with progesterone etc if needed
johnleemd.com

google TTC prometrium

also, get marilyn shannon's book from amazon, 4th edition, nutrition and fertility

Anonymous,  June 13, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

oh, ok, you're in indonesia

dian s mills endometriosis book is amazing, you might also read some of the articles at
centerforendo.com
endometriosissurgeon.com
endoexcision.com
naprotechnology.com

Anonymous,  June 13, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

also go to endo-resolved.com

erc.activboard.com/

endofound.org

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

I admire your courage to go through all these. You're a fighter, I know you'll be able to overcome all that comes your way. I wish you luck on Mission Baby. It's NOT MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. Your mission will be in my prayers. Good luck and hoping to hear good news from you soon..^^

Land of Oase March 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

hey dessy.. i just read your post, then it's bit surprising me cause of same case with my wife, 1 years with disease then having a surgery, 1 years after that, we had a beautiful baby, she is now 6 pretty month. the tips is keep optimist an pray. you are not alone. (i know this date post is june 12, 09, might be you have a baby now, and my tips didn't fit anymore).

KC April 26, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

Hi,
Thanks for the post. I just had my first surgery to remove some cysts and endo and I am glad to hear that your periods after were not soo bad. I am just having my first one since my lap and it is terrible so I am hoping it gets better.

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving comments.

A line or two from u is a hundred support for me (^_~)

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

All in The Blog

Banner & color mix by dsy
Original Template by OurBloggerTemplates
Papers & Embellishments by Shabby Princess
Frame Brushes by Pixels and Ice Cream
Color Inspiration from Colour Lovers

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP